This position is for an individual with at least 3 years installation experience as a crew leader. Must have a strong background in hardscape, Ensuring job site and crew safety. Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Operating concrete saws, dingoes, and bobcats safely and efficiently.
• Installing hardscapes, such as retaining walls, paver patios, walkways, and fire pits.
• Irrigation experience is a plus.
• Ensuring job site and crew safety.
• Familiarity with the metro area.
• Willingness to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
• Part of the snow team during the off season.
• Must be available 6:00 am to 6:00 pm April through November
• Clean driving record
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
• Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred but not required
Essential Functions (ADA)
The incumbent must be:
• Ability to bend, kneel, walk, stand, and lift for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions
Apply now at 4020 Minnehaha Ave, Minneapolis MN 55406 or call us at 612-746-4050